Best Ways To Remove Privacy Protection Password On ITEL S13 Pro
January 28, 2020
WAYS TO REMOVE PRIVACY PROTECTION PASSWORD ON ITEL S13 Pro
Today I am going to show you different ways to remove a security feature known as privacy protection password on ITEL S13 Pro. Apart from the Emergency contact solution and inserting the original SIM card, there is no other way currently available to bypass/remove the privacy protection password without connecting it to a computer.
You can easily remove the privacy password of your Tecno, Infinix, Itel, Gionee, Xiaomi, Huawei, Samsung devices by using handy tools like SP Flash Tool, NCK tool, GSM Aladdin, Miracle Box, Volcano Box or the emergency contact solution method without computer.
What is Privacy Unlock Password?
It is an Inbuilt security antitheft feature that came with most of the android phones running OS 4.3 6.0 e,g Tecno, Infinix, Samsung, Huawei e.t.c. Once enabled it will prevent any unauthorized user from accessing your phone until the required setup password has been entered.
Why is my ITEL S13 Pro asking me to enter a privacy protection password? This can happen if you or previous users have previously
set up a mobile antitheft password on your android using a Sim card.
Some phones also comes with factory locked privacy protection, in either way you will still need to insert
the antitheft password and the phone will be unlocked. Other Reasons Include: You Forget Mobile AntiTheft PIN. You have wipe or reset your phone. You have previously set up a mobile antitheft password using a sim card.
Possible Solutions And Methods
Try Using a Combination Of Default Passwords If you can’t remember setting up the mobile antitheft feature, then chances are that your phone came with a factory locked privacy protection from the manufacturer. You can Try using the different default passwords like 0000 or 1234 or 000000 or 123456 when it asks for the privacy password. If this doesn’t work for you then try Forgot Password and sign in with the Google account otherwise try a factory reset .
Insert the original sim card You can easily turn off the antitheft Services if you still have the original sim card that you used in setting it up. All you need to do is: Power off your phone and reinsert the original previous SIM card that you had for your phone. Power on your phone. Once your phone boots up, open the “Settings” app to get to your device’s settings screen. Locate and tap on “Security”. Look for “Mobile AntiTheft” or “AntiTheft Services” and either click the checkmark off or the switch from “On” to “Off”. There might be slight varying differences on the set up of the screen depending on your device. You can now insert a new SIM card on your phone without getting a privacy protection password lock. If you do not have the original SIM Card for the phone, you will have to try method 3 or 4 below to see if you can bypass the privacy protection password. Method 3: Flashing Phone Stock Firmware/Rom Using Sp Flash tools Downloading and flashing exact stock Firmware for your phone can help you remove/fix the problem.
You can do this by following these simple steps below: Check out the Best Websites to Download Android Firmware and ROM (All phone Brands) Select and use Correct Firmware, Wrong Firmware Can Brick The Phone !
A. Download the latest version of SP Flash tool
1. Remove the battery from the phone and then slot it back before booting the Smartphone or device. If your phone has an inbuilt battery then you can simply switch off your device.
2. Open and launch the SP Flash Tool as an administrator in the system.
3. Click on the ‘scatterloading’ option present towards the topright below section.
4. A window will pop up and select the file with the name of the model of your phone to load scatter file for your device.
5. You’ll see a list with boxes. The list includes tools like preloader, mbr, ebrt, uboot, recovery, cache, etc. Untick the box in front of the item that you don’t want to flash. Once all the files you wish to flash are ticked, click on the ‘Download’ tab.
6. Connect your switched off phone to the PC or Laptop via USB cord. You’ll see a progress bar running on the PC. Wait till you get a success message with (a green circle with ok).
7. Disconnect the phone. Do a Factory Reset in recovery mode to prevent errors.
B. Download Miracle Box
1. Download Miracle box drivers Here
2.Manually Install Mediatek VCOM drivers * A Tecno, infinix, gionee or any other MTK device with PPP ( Privacy Protection Password locked).
3.Extract Miracle Box to your desktop. Open the folder and run it.
4.When the Miracle Box program is launched,click on the MTK tab 5. Click on the Unlock / Fix tab and Tick Clear Antitheft.
6. Click the Start Button
7. Connect the phone to the PC (must be switched off still with battery inside) 8. Wait for the process to complete. It may take a few minutes, wait until you see the message ‘Done’.
(You need to hard reset and clear partition cache,reboot the phone and wait a few minutes before the phone will boot normally).
For more information watch the following video below:
C. GSM Aladdin tool GSM Aladdin is a software tool for Windows computers that support many Mediatek devices. By using this software tool you can ByPass FRP, Direct Clear Password, ByPass FRP Gmail account, Clear Private Code, Reset User Lock, Read pattern Code and Remove antitheft password.
How To remove privacy protection password using GSM Aladdin Software: Make sure your Device USB driver is installed on your computer,
1. Download Gsm Aladdin Tool
2.Open the .zip file you just downloaded on your pc and extract it using either WinRAR or 7zip.
3. Double click on exe file to install.
4. Now open the GSM Aladdin tool and click Connect.
5. Select your device chipset in the device Menu Tab list.
6. In the model Option, click on the dropdown menu and select
7. Leave the rest of the default options and click on “Services”
8. Under Services, Click “Clear anti-theft” and power off your phone.
9. Click Start Button and insert USB cable from the computer in phone and wait for the operation to finish.
10. All done hard reset , clear partition cache and reboot the phone! Now you can start using your phone normally without Lock.
D. NCK Box NCK Box is a multifunctional phone servicing software tool that can be used to remove antitheft/Privacy protection passwords on many popular Android phones.
1. Download NCK Android MTK/Setup NCK Pro Box Loader Version Here PC USB cord
2.Install Mediatek USB VCOM drivers MTK All in on Download Agent (MTK_AllnOne_DA.bin)
3. Extract the NCK tool , if your phone has a secure boot you will need a “download agent” for your phone, you can use the default download agent for all MTK devices that is included in the NCK tools DA_path.
4. Double click on the Nck mtk dongle.exe application to open.
5.Under settings click on custom loader and select the MTK_AllnOne_DA.bin file.
6.Then you need to click on the “service Tab” according to the image below, Under Phone Setting leave first, drop down as “0By CPU”. Then click on the dropdown menu to select your phone chipset type. Click on “Reset Privacy”.
7. You will see a “confirmation box” click on yes.
8. Switch off your phone, remove and reinsert your battery and connect your phone to the Computer by inserting your USB cable.
9. NCK will detect your phone and the flashing process will start.
10. Congratulation you are done! hard reset , clear partition cache and reboot the phone! Now you can start using your phone normally without Lock.