Hard reset – remove pin,pattern or password on Tecno Spark Power 2
June 27, 2020
Hard Reset Or Factory Reset Tecno Spark Power 2
How to factory reset Tecno Spark Power 2 .
How to wipe all data in Tecno Spark Power 2 .
How to bypass screen lock in Tecno Spark Power 2 .
How to restore defaults in Tecno Spark Power 2.
The following tutorial shows all method to reset Tecno Spark Power 2 and accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android settings. As a result your device will be as new and your MediaTek device will be restored to its factory settings.
How To Hard Reset Tecno Spark Power 2
1. Switch off the phone by using the Power button.
2. Press and hold together Power key and Volume Up key for a few seconds.
3. Release only power key as soon as the Tecno Spark Power 2 Logo appears on the screen.
4. Now release Volume up key when android command or recovery mode appears.
5.Hold and press Power and Volume up button simultaneously until you see android recovery menu or use Vol down to select “recovery” if you see boot mode.
7. Again, use the volume down key to scroll to the option (Yes — delete all user data) and the power button to select it.
8. Select “Reboot system now” using power button and wait for the device to restart.This normally takes upto 10 minutes.
aWell done! The hard reset operation has just been performed.
For more information watch this video below:
Soft reset, also known as soft reboot, is the restarting or rebooting of a device like a computer, smartphone or tablet. It closes all applications and clears any data in random access memory. Soft resetting is usually performed to repair malfunctioning applications.
How To Soft Reset Your Android Devices
Factory Reset Tecno Spark Power 2 From The Settings Menu
If you can access your device factory data reset menu, then you can completely erase all the data, settings and content on your device. This process will turn it to factory default settings like the first day of the Smartphone.
You can finish Tecno Spark Power 2 factory reset process via settings menu by following the below steps.
v Be sure that your device has at least %50 charge life.
v Logout from your Google Account to remove the FRP Lock.
v Use Backup and Restore option to backup your data.
1. Open the Settings menu.
2. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and tap General Management.
3. Tap the Reset menu and select the Factory Data Reset.
4. Read the information on the screen and tap Reset Device.
5. Enter your device pin, screen lock or password.
6. Tap Delete All.
After a few minutes, your device will reboot and factory data reset process finishes. At the welcome screen, login your Google account and you can start Restore Data process.