How to Bypass Google Account (FRP) On Google Account (FRP) On Samsung Galaxy Tab S5e
November 29, 2019
What is FRP/Factory Reset Protection
Factory Reset Protection (FRP) also known as Activation Lock is a security feature to protect your Android device from unauthorized access. This was introduced on android devices with android version 5.1 and higher.FRP is automatically activated when you set up a google account on your device. Once FRP is activated, it prevents use of a device a factory data reset(hard reset)until you login with the same google account or gmail account.
Bypass Google Account (FRP)On Samsung Galaxy Tab S5e
- Let’s Begin FRP Bypass On Samsung Galaxy Tab S5e
- Remove SIM card, if your device has.
- Connect Wi-Fi connection first to your device.
- Go back to very first “Welcome or Start” screen.
- Insert SIM Card.
- After inserting SIM card, you will see screen of “Enter SIM Card Unlock Pin”.
- Now Remove SIM Tray.
- Press “Power Key” immediately after you see message of “CHECK SIM/SD card Tray”.
Note: You have to press power key as soon as you receive popup window of “CHECK SIM/SD card Tray”, and this message will appear only after you remove SIM Tray.
Ø Now you will have only black lock screen.
Ø Insert Blank “SIM Tray” without sim card.
Ø Just press “Power Key” again, after that you will see popup message of “Not Signed in” same as shown in the video below.
Ø Swipe that message to right, and then tap on “Notification icon”.
Ø Tap on “Notification Settings”.
Note: If you see popup message of “Update SAMSUNG Internet”, just tap on “CANCEL”.
Perfect, now we can easily download Samsung frp bypass applications for FRP Bypass All Samsung Galaxy.
- Download Samsung FRP Bypass app:
- Type in address bar “Download Top Samsung FRP app“.
- Visit search result that belong to “https://albastuz3d.net/”, see below image.
- Download the 2 applications.
- Wait until downloading finish.
- After that, tap on “Bookmarks” from your internet browser.
- After that, tap on “History”, and then tap on “Download History”.
- Install Samsung FRP Bypass app:
- Tap on “Google Account Manager ”.
- Wait few seconds until you receive “Samsung Internet” popup window.
- Tap on “Settings”, and then enable the option of “Allow from this source”.
- Now tap on “Back key”.
- Tap on > Next > Next >Install > Done.
- Tap on “Account Login” app to install it.
- Tap to > Install > Open.
- Now you will “Retype Password” screen, simply tap on “3 dots” from top right corner & select “Browser Sign-in”.
- Now you will have “Google Sign in” screen.
- Sign in there with your any valid gmail account to bypass google account All Samsung Galaxy.
- After restart your Samsung Galaxy Android device & complete initial setup to access your device easily.
One comment on “How to Bypass Google Account (FRP) On Google Account (FRP) On Samsung Galaxy Tab S5e”
David CastilloJanuary 8, 2021 at 2:57 pm
Hi After inserting SIM card, I’m not seeing screen of “Enter SIM Card Unlock Pin”. What would it be the problem