How To Bypass Or Remove Google Account FRP On ARCHOS Without Computer
March 31, 2020
What is FRP/Factory Reset Protection
Factory Reset Protection (FRP) also known as Activation Lock is a security feature to protect your Android device from unauthorized access. This was introduced on android devices with android version 5.1 and higher.FRP is automatically activated when you set up a google account on your device. Once FRP is activated, it prevents use of a device after factory data reset(hard reset)unless you login with the same google account or gmail account.
Requirement Needed For The FRP Bypass
1. Wifi connection
Steps To Bypass FRP On Archos
1. connect to a hotspot by making use of another WiFi Connection.
2. After it is successfully connected, now go back to add network.
3. Type any random word and long press it or select all.
4. You will see cut,copy,share and 3 dot.
5. Click on the dots followed by assist.
6. Wait for google search browser to open,tap accept-next-no thanks then type chrome on the search bar.
7. You will be brought to chrome browser tap accept-next-no thanks then search https://albastuz3d.net/.
8. Download frp bypass applications.
- Wait until downloading finish.
- After that, tap on “right top Conner” from your chrome browser then select downloads
- There you can see both downloaded applications .
- Tap on “Google Account Manager ”.
- Wait few seconds until you receive “Archos Internet” popup window.
- Tap on “Settings”, and then enable the option of “Allow from this source”.
- Now tap on “Back key”.
- Tap on > Next > Next >Install > Done.
Congrats, we have installed google account manager successfully.
- Tap on “and FRP Bypass app” app to install it.
- Tap to > Install > Open.
- Now you will “Retype Password” screen, simply tap on “3 dots” from top right corner & select “Browser Sign-in”.
- Now you will have “Google Sign in” screen.
- Sign in there with your any valid gmail account to bypass google account Archos.
- After restart your Archos device & complete initial setup to access your device easily.
With the above step you should be able to bypass Archos FRP without much effort, in case you don’t understand the steps, go through this video below for better understanding, please show little appreciation in the comment below or ask questions to grant our effort and don’t forget to subscribe to our youtube channel for more solutions.