How to hard reset Honor X10 5G smartphone
May 21, 2020
Hard Reset Or Factory Reset Honor X10 5G smartphone
How to factory reset Honor X10 5G .
How to wipe all data in Honor X10 5G .
How to bypass screen lock in Honor X10 5G .
How to restore defaults in Honor X10 5G .
The following tutorial shows all method to reset Honor X10 5G and accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android settings. As a result your Honor X10 5G will be as new and your MediaTek device will be restored to its factory settings.
1. Switch off the phone by using the Power button.
2. Press and hold together Power key and Volume Up key for a few seconds.
3. Release only power key as soon as the Honor Logo appears on the screen.
4. Now release Volume up key when android command or recovery mode appears.
5.Hold and press Power and Volume up button simultaneously until you see android recovery menu or use Vol down to select “recovery” if you see boot mode.
7. Again, use the volume down key to scroll to the option (Yes — delete all user data) and the power button to select it.
8. Select “Reboot system now” using power button and wait for the device to restart.This normally takes upto 10 minutes.
Well done! The hard reset operation has just been performed.
For more information watch this video below: