How To Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy S9+
February 9, 2020
Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy S9+
This guide will show you a simple way on :
how to factory reset SAMSUNG S9+.
How to wipe all data in SAMSUNG S9+.
How to bypass screen lock in SAMSUNG S9+.
How to restore defaults in SAMSUNG S9+.
All method of master reset SAMSUNG S9+ .
So Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and through android settings. As a result your SAMSUNG Galaxy S9+ will be as new and your core will run faster.
1. Restart your Samsung Galaxy S9+ by pressing the Power button .
2. Immediately press and hold power + Volume Up + Bixby buttons before the device reboots.
3. Release all keys when Samsung Galaxy logo appears.The “Installing system update” and “No command” screens will appear, followed by the Android Recovery menu.
4. Using the volume down button scroll to the option “wipe data/factory reset” and select it using the power button.
5. You will be brought to a screen as the one shown below. Using the volume down button scroll to the option “yes” and use the power button to select it.Wait for the reset to be complete.
6. Select reboot system now using the power button and wait for the device to restart .
7. This normally takes upto 10 minutes.Congratulations you have successfully hard reset your Samsung Galaxy S9+.