How To Hard Reset Samsung R900 Craft
February 13, 2020
Hard Reset Samsung R900 Craft
This guide will show you a simple way on :
How to factory reset SAMSUNG R900 Craft.
How to wipe all data in SAMSUNG R900 Craft.
How to bypass screen lock in SAMSUNG R900 Craft.
How to restore defaults in SAMSUNG R900 Craft.
All method of master reset SAMSUNG R900 Craft.
So Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and through android settings. As a result your SAMSUNG R900 Craft will be as new and your core will run faster.
1. Switch off your Samsung R900 Craft by pressing the Power button for a couple of seconds.
2. Afterwards press and hold Power + Volume up + home button at the same time for few seconds.
3. Release the power key when Samsung Galaxy logo appears but keep pressing Volume Up + Home button.
4. Release home and Volume up key when you see Android Recovery Menu as shown below: Then Using the volume down button scroll to the option “wipe data/factory reset” and select it using the power button.
5. You will be brought to a screen as the one shown below. Using the volume down button scroll to the option “yes delete all user data” and use the power button to select it.Wait for the reset to be complete.
6. Select “reboot system now” using the power button and wait for the device to restart.
7. This normally takes up to 10 minutes.Congratulations you have successfully hard reset your Samsung R900 Craft.
WATCH THIS VIDEO BELOW FOR A WALKTHROUGH ON HOW TO HARD RESET SAMSUNG R900 Craft.