How to Unlock Fly Boom MC105
February 15, 2020
How To Unlock Fly Boom MC105 CellPhone Keypad Without a Password
Forgot the password of It Fly Boom MC105 mobile Fly-series?learn how to restore It-Boom MC105 Keypad Mobile phones factory settings or get into a locked phone here.
There are plenty of ways to learn how to get into a locked featured china phone. We will make you familiar with different ways to unlock a device without knowing its passcode. Albastuz3d.net provides a hassle-free solution to unlock or remove a device’s Pin, password, pattern security without losing your data or causing any harm to it. So if you’ve been trying your standard keypad mobile password unlocking method and it isn’t working, this could resolve it.
Hard Reset And Unlock All It-Fly Boom MC105 Featured Phones
Wondering how to factory reset It-Fly Boom MC105? How to wipe all data in It-Fly Boom MC105? How to bypass screen lock in It-Fly? How to restore defaults in It-Fly ?
The following article shows all methods of master reset on It-Fly . Check out how to accomplish factory reset by hardware keys ,Vendor settings and using tools. As a result your It-Fly will be successfully unlocked.
This guide will help you easily regain access to your Cools and/RDA Feature It-Fly phone after forgetting your Unlock Code or Privacy Code.
If you’ve forgotten the password then you cannot be able to access the all the locked applications, the method below helps you read the code without having to download and flash the firmware.
• USB cord
• Manually Install Coolsand/RDA drivers
STEPS TO READ UNLOCK / PRIVACY LOCK CODE ON IT-FLY FEATURE PHONES USING MIRACLE BOX
Follow the below steps to Read Unlock/Privacy Lock on COOLS AND/RDA Feature Phones
1. Download and extract the content of the Miracle Box to your desktop. Open the folder and run “MIRACLE THUNDER 2.58 or 2.82 CRACK”
3. Open or run miracle box crack as administrator and Click on the coolsand/RDA
then tick Rd unlock tab
4. Connect the phone to your PC (must be switched off still with battery inside) then long press “0”when connection options pops up(Mass storage and COM port)
5. Once you see “open usb download“, click start button
6. If the phone is successfully connected, Miracle will scan and display the Unlock Codes
as shown below:
Check out this video below for more information: