How to Bypass Google Account (FRP) On Tecno 7CS
December 2, 2019
What is FRP/Factory Reset Protection
Factory Reset Protection (FRP) also known as Activation Lock is a security feature to protect your Android device from unauthorized access. This was introduced on android devices with android version 5.1 and higher.FRP is automatically activated when you set up a google account on your device. Once FRP is activated, it prevents use of a device a factory data reset(hard reset)until you login with the same google account or gmail account.
Bypass FRP On Tecno 7CS
Requirement Needed For Tecno 7CS FRP Bypass
1. Wifi connection
2. A Sim Card
Steps To Bypass Tecno 7CS FRP
1. Insert a Sim Card into the phone
2. Then connect to a hotspot by making use of another WiFi Connection.
3. After it is successfully connected, now go back to the welcome page and click on emergency call icon.
4. Double tap on Emergency information
5. You should now have access to choose and edit a contact from the sim card you inserted earlier.
6. Tap on the 3 dot at the edge of the contact editing.
7. Click on share, this should pop up some apps you can share with, long press MMS.
8. Now you have tap App info,scroll down and select SMS app.
9.Click on Opening links,scroll down and select Youtube.Now click on Youtube.
10.Click notifications then you will see a setting icon,select it the click on about then youtube terms of services.
11.You will be brought to chrome browser tap accept-next-no thanks then search https://albastuz3d.net/.
12.Download frp bypass applications.
- Wait until downloading finish.
- After that, tap on “right top Conner” from your chrome browser then select downloads
- There you can see both downloaded applications .
- Tap on “Google Account Manager ”.
- Wait few seconds until you receive “Infinix Internet” popup window.
- Tap on “Settings”, and then enable the option of “Allow from this source”.
- Now tap on “Back key”.
- Tap on > Next > Next >Install > Done.
Congrats, we have installed google account manager successfully.
- Tap on “and FRP Bypass app” app to install it.
- Tap to > Install > Open.
- Now you will “Retype Password” screen, simply tap on “3 dots” from top right corner & select “Browser Sign-in”.
- Now you will have “Google Sign in” screen.
- Sign in there with your any valid gmail account to bypass google account All Infinix.
- After restart your Infinix device & complete initial setup to access your device easily.
With the above step you should be able to bypass Infinix FRP without much effort, in case you don’t understand the steps, go through this video below for better understanding, please show little appreciation in the comment below or ask questions to grant our effort and don’t forget to subscribe to our youtube channel for more solutions.