How To Hard Reset HUAWEI P40 Pro 5G
March 31, 2020
Hard Reset Or Factory Reset HUAWEI P40 Pro 5G
How to factory reset HUAWEI P40 Pro 5G.
How to wipe all data in HUAWEI P40 Pro 5G.
How to bypass screen lock in HUAWEI P40 Pro 5G.
How to restore defaults in HUAWEI P40 Pro 5G.
This guide will show you a simple way to hard reset HUAWEI P40 Pro 5G to remove pattern/pin/password lock and also restore defaults. Having trouble following this guide? Watch the video tutorial at the end of this guide.
1. Switch off the phone by using the Power button.
2. Press and hold together Power key and Volume Up for a few seconds.
3. Release only power key as soon as the Huawei Logo appears on the screen.
4. Release volume up key when recovery mode appears.
5. Use volume up and down to scroll and power key to select “Wipe Data/Factory Reset” .
6. Again use Volume up and down to navigate and power button to confirm “Wipe Data/factory reset”.
7. Select reboot system using power button and wait for the device to restart.This normally takes upto 10 minutes.
Well done! The hard reset operation has just been performed.
For more information watch this video below:
Soft reset, also known as soft reboot, is the restarting or rebooting of a device like a computer, smartphone or tablet. It closes all applications and clears any data in random access memory. Soft resetting is usually performed to repair malfunctioning applications.
How To Soft Reset Your Android Devices
Factory Reset HUAWEI P40 Pro 5G From The Settings Menu
If you can access your HUAWEI P40 Pro 5G factory data reset menu, then you can completely erase all the data, settings and content on your device. This process will turn it to factory default settings like the first day of the Smartphone.
You can finish HUAWEI P40 Pro 5G s
factory reset process via settings menu by following the below steps.
v Be sure that your device has at least %50 charge life.
v Logout from your Google Account to remove the FRP Lock.
v Use Backup and Restore option to backup your data.
1. Open the Settings menu.
2. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and tap General Management.
3. Tap the Reset menu and select the Factory Data Reset.
4. Read the information on the screen and tap Reset Device.
5. Enter your device pin, screen lock or password.
6. Tap Delete All.
7. After a few minutes, your device will reboot and factory data reset process finishes. At the welcome screen, login your Google account and you can start Restore Data process.