How to hard reset or factory reset LG GT400 Viewty Smile
March 3, 2020
Hard Reset LG
How to factory reset LG,
How to wipe all data in LG K5,
How to bypass screen lock in LG,
How to restore defaults in LG K5,
The following tutorial shows all methods of master reset LG. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and through settings. As a result will allow you to access your phone again, but it will also delete all the data on your phone including photos, movies, music, apps, data, browser tabs, browser history, app data, videos, contacts and anything that’s not backed up. You should routinely backup the data on your Phone.
1. Press and hold the Power button to turn off the phone.
2. Press and hold the Power button and Volume Down button together until you see the LG logo.
3. Release power key but keep holding volume down key when you see the LG logo, immediately press power button until the Factory Reset screen appear. (“Erase all user data & restore default settings?”).
4. Use volume down or up key to scroll and power key to select “Yes”. Once again use volume keys to navigate and press power key to confirm the process.
5. Wait for a while for the factory reset process to complete.
6. After the process, the device will reboot automatically. This normally takes up to 10 minutes.
Congratulations you have successfully hard reset your LG.
FOR MORE INFORMATION,WATCH THE VIDEOS BELOW:
Reset LG phone from Settings Menu.
You can also reset your LG phone from the settings menu. This method is helpful in case your phone has crashed/not responding, or any of the installed apps freeze/hang, making your device non-functional.
The following steps will reset all the system settings barring your personal data such as downloaded apps and saved media files:
1. Go to Apps from Home Screen.
2. Then click on Settings then system.
3. Tap Backup and reset option.
4. Choose reset phone
5. Confirm by clicking OK.
Well done !
This is a quick and easy method to reset your phone without losing personal saved data.