How to Hard Reset or Factory Reset Oppo A51w
February 13, 2020
Hard Reset OPPO A51w
This guide will show you how to hard reset OPPO A51w to remove pattern/pin/password lock and also restore defaults.Having trouble following this guide? Watch the video tutorial at the end of this guide.
1. Switch off your OPPO A51w by pressing the Power button for a couple of seconds.
2. Afterwards press and hold Power and Volume down button at the same time for few seconds.
3. Release the power key when OPPO logo appears on the screen as shown below.
4. Then release volume down key when recovery mode appears and tap or use power key to select the first option (English language).
5. You will be brought to the screen as shown below. Use volume down button to scroll and select the option wipe data using power key or just tap the screen.
6. After that tap or use power key to select the option wipe data(keep sms,contacts and photos).
7. You will then be brought to the screen shown below click ok to verify the data wipe.
8. You will be brought to the screen below (Wiped successfully ) tap ok.
9. Congratulations data wipe was successful tap reboot to restart your OPPO A51w.
WATCH THIS VIDEO FOR A WALKTHROUGH ON HOW TO HARD RESET OPPO A51w.
One comment on “How to Hard Reset or Factory Reset Oppo A51w”
RayMay 22, 2020 at 5:02 am
How to adjust audio balance a51w oppo left and right?