How To Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy M10
February 8, 2020
Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy M10
This guide will show you a simple way on :
How to factory reset SAMSUNG Galaxy M10.
How to wipe all data in SAMSUNG Galaxy M10.
How to bypass screen lock in SAMSUNG Galaxy M10.
How to restore defaults in SAMSUNG Galaxy M10.
All method of master reset SAMSUNG Galaxy M10.
So Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and through android settings. As a result your SAMSUNG Galaxy M10 will be as new and your core will run faster.
1. Hold and press Power button for a couple of seconds and tap Restart icon twice or reinsert the battery.(Alternatively, long press power + volume down key for a couple of seconds to force turn off the device).
2. Immediately hold and press Volume Up and Power key for a few seconds before SAMSUNG logo appears.Then release all keys when Recovery Mode shows up.
3. Use the volume down button scroll to the option “wipe data/factory reset” and select it using the power button.
4. You will be brought to a screen as the one shown below. Using the volume down button scroll to the option “yes” and use the power button to select it.Wait for the reset to be complete.
5. Select “reboot system now” using the power button and wait for the device to restart. This normally takes up to 10 minutes.Congratulations you have successfully hard reset your Samsung Galaxy.
6. This normally takes up to 10 minutes.Congratulations you have successfully hard reset your Samsung Galaxy M10.
WATCH THIS VIDEO BELOW FOR A WALKTHROUGH ON HOW TO HARD RESET SAMSUNG GALAXY M10.