How To Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy S4 Zoom
February 8, 2020
Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy S4 Zoom
This guide will show you a simple way on :
How to factory reset SAMSUNG Galaxy S4 Zoom .
How to wipe all data in SAMSUNG Galaxy S4 Zoom .
How to bypass screen lock in SAMSUNG Galaxy S4 Zoom .
How to restore defaults in SAMSUNG Galaxy S4 Zoom .
All method of master reset SAMSUNG Galaxy S4 Zoom .
So Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and through android settings. As a result your SAMSUNG Galaxy S4 Zoom will be as new and your core will run faster.
1. Switch off your Samsung Galaxy S4 Zoom by pressing the Power button for a couple of seconds.
2. Afterwards press and hold Power + Volume up + home button at the same time for few seconds.
3. Release the power key when Samsung Galaxy logo appears but keep pressing Volume Up + Home button.
4. Release home and Volume up key when you see Android Recovery Menu as shown below: Then Using the volume down button scroll to the option “wipe data/factory reset” and select it using the power button.
5. You will be brought to a screen as the one shown below. Using the volume down button scroll to the option “yes delete all user data” and use the power button to select it.Wait for the reset to be complete.
6. Select “reboot system now” using the power button and wait for the device to restart.
7. This normally takes up to 10 minutes.Congratulations you have successfully hard reset your Samsung Galaxy S4 Zoom .
WATCH THIS VIDEO BELOW FOR A WALKTHROUGH ON HOW TO HARD RESET SAMSUNG GALAXY S4 Zoom .