How To Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy Xcover 4
February 12, 2020
Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy Xcover 4
This guide will show you a simple way on :
How to factory reset SAMSUNG Galaxy Xcover 4.
How to wipe all data in SAMSUNG Galaxy Xcover 4.
How to bypass screen lock in SAMSUNG Galaxy Xcover 4.
How to restore defaults in SAMSUNG Galaxy Xcover 4.
All method of master reset SAMSUNG Galaxy Xcover 4.
So Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and through android settings. As a result your SAMSUNG Galaxy Xcover 4 will be as new and your core will run faster.
1. Switch off your Samsung Galaxy Xcover 4 by pressing the Power button for a couple of seconds.
2. Afterwards press and hold Power + Volume up + home button at the same time for few seconds.
3. Release the power key when Samsung Galaxy logo appears but keep pressing Volume Up + Home button.
4. Release home and Volume up key when you see Android Recovery Menu as shown below: Then Using the volume down button scroll to the option “wipe data/factory reset” and select it using the power button.
5. You will be brought to a screen as the one shown below. Using the volume down button scroll to the option “yes delete all user data” and use the power button to select it.Wait for the reset to be complete.
6. Select “reboot system now” using the power button and wait for the device to restart.
7. This normally takes up to 10 minutes.Congratulations you have successfully hard reset your Samsung Galaxy Xcover 4.
WATCH THIS VIDEO BELOW FOR A WALKTHROUGH ON HOW TO HARD RESET SAMSUNG GALAXY Xcover 4.