How To Hard Reset(Factory Reset Or Master Reset) Xiaomi Redmi
February 26, 2020
Hard Reset Or Factory Reset XIAOMI Redmi
Hard reset solves the following issues :
· Running slowly,
· Freezing or not responsive,
· Virus infection,
· Stuck in boot screen,
· Random reboots or restart problem after firmware update,
· Frequent failures, errors from system and apps,
· You cant remember device password or pattern lock,
How to factory reset XIAOMI Redmi.
How to wipe all data in XIAOMI Redmi.
How to bypass screen lock in XIAOMI Redmi.
How to restore defaults in XIAOMI Redmi.
The following tutorial shows all method to reset XIAOMI Redmi and accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android settings. As a result your XIAOMI Redmi will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon will be restored to its factory settings.
1. Switch off the phone by using the Power button.
2. Press and hold together Power key and Volume Up for a few seconds.
3. Release only power key as soon as the Mi Logo appears on the screen.
4. Release volume up key when recovery mode appears.
5. Now use power key to select the English language.
6. Use volume up and down to scroll and power key to select “Wipe Reset/Data” .
7. Again use Volume up and down to navigate and power button to Select “Wipe All Data”.
8. Confirm the whole process by selecting “confirm” using power key.
9. Select reboot system using power button and wait for the device to restart.This normally takes upto 10 minutes.
Well done! The hard reset operation has just been performed.
For more information watch this video below:
Soft reset, also known as soft reboot, is the restarting or rebooting of a device like a computer, smartphone or tablet. It closes all applications and clears any data in random access memory. Soft resetting is usually performed to repair malfunctioning applications.
How To Soft Reset Your Android Devices
Factory Reset Xiaomi Redmi From The Settings Menu
If you can access your Xiaomi Redmi factory data reset menu, then you can completely erase all the data, settings and content on your device. This process will turn it to factory default settings like the first day of the Smartphone.
You can finish Xiaomi Redmi factory reset process via settings menu by following the below steps.
v Be sure that your device has at least %50 charge life.
v Logout from your Google Account to remove the FRP Lock.
v Use Backup and Restore option to backup your data.
1. Open the Settings menu.
2. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and tap General Management.
3. Tap the Reset menu and select the Factory Data Reset.
4. Read the information on the screen and tap Reset Device.
5. Enter your device pin, screen lock or password.
6. Tap Delete All.
7. After a few minutes, your device will reboot and factory data reset process finishes. At the welcome screen, login your Google account and you can start Restore Data process.