How To Root INFINIX NOTE 4 PRO
November 15, 2019
How to Root INFINIX NOTE 4 PRO
Root is an application and software that allow its users to access hidden operating system files on your phone. After installing the root codes or application on your android phone you can install any third-party app from unknown sources and even modify your current OS or any of its functions.
Custom recovery application such as TWRP and Xposed Framework can only be installed on the android phone once it’s been rooted. Be noted that root will void the remaining warranty of your phone that is why it is highly recommended to be used on the older phone.
Infinix Note 4 pro specifications
GSM / HSPA
LAUNCH Announced 2017
Status Available. Released 2017
BODY Dimensions 144.9 x 71.9 x 8.4 mm (5.70 x 2.83 x 0.33 in)
Weight 145 g (5.11 oz)
SIM Dual SIM (Micro-SIM, dual stand-by)
DISPLAY Type IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
Size 5.0 inches, 68.9 cm2 (~66.2% screen-to-body ratio)
Resolution 720 x 1280 pixels, 16:9 ratio (~294 ppi density)
Advantages of rooting
Installation of custom ROMs
Installation of special apps
Disadvantages of rooting
- It voids your phone warranty
- Chances of bricking your phone
- Free up Memory
How to root Infinix Note 4 pro
Rooting helps a lot of users to increase the performance of the mobile phone and also change part of how your phone reacts on certain command which is why rooting a phone is a famous and well-known topic worldwide. As we discussed above the application method is by far the easiest way but along with an application, I am providing the software solution to root your phone which means you can root your phone with or without a computer.
Today I will show you 2 methods to root your Infinix smart 2
1) Using Kingroot App (no pc)
- Click here to download and Install kingroot apk file
- Once the app is downloaded on your smartphone tap on the app for installation.Before installation, the app required your permission because you are installing a custom app so when a pop-up prompt message will be appeared titled INSTALL BLOCKED just go to SETTINGS and tap on UNKNOWN SOURCE as shown in Figure.
- Now the app will begin to install, once installed open it and tap on button ONE CLICK ROOT.
- Once the process is finished your phone will be rooted. Be patient during the period of root because some can take up to 30 minutes to root and make sure your phone does not disconnect from the internet during rooting.
2) Using Kingroot EXE (With pc)
- Click here to download and Install kingroot exe for pc
- Install and run it you will see the image shown below connect your device and wait for the root process to begin make sure to enable usb debugging first
How to unroot Infinix Note 4 pro
Just like rooting you should unroot your phone whenever you visit customer service office to repair your smartphone or installing operating system updates on your smartphone.
Using Supersu App
Open Application and then go to settings page, scroll down and tap on FULL UNROOT.