HOW TO BYPASS FRP ON SAMSUNG J6 MOBILE PHONE.
November 19, 2020
Factory Reset Protection (FRP) is a security feature that was introduced by Google that requires a mobile phone user to insert their Gmail account password in order to continue using their mobile phone normally after performing a hard reset on them. At most times, you find that a user has forgotten their mobile phone Gmail account password and so it is impossible for them to continue using their mobile phones. Do not worry because today I will show you how you can bypass FRP on your Samsung J6 mobile phone without the need for your Gmail account password. Follow the steps below carefully in order to have a successful result at the end.
SAMSUNG J6 FRP BYPASS PROCEDURE.
- Connect your Samsung J6 mobile phone on a WI FI network and tap on “next”.
- Accept the terms and conditions and tap on “agree” at the left bottom corner of your mobile phone and patiently wait for the page to finish loading.
- When asked for your Gmail account information, go back to the main page where it displays “start” by tapping the back button.
- Press the home button thrice (3 times) until you hear a talkback sound then draw an “L”. Note that it might require you several tries for it to work, so don’t give up.
- Afterward, a global context menu will display on your screen where you are required to select the “Text to speech settings” option.
- Click on the gear-like icon which symbolizes the “settings” at the far right corner of your Samsung J6 mobile phone.
- In the settings, tap on “Install voice data” and press the home button thrice to pause talkback settings.
- Afterward, select the first option by tapping on the arrow facing down on the far right end of your Samsung J6 mobile phone and wait for the page to wait.
- Agree to the terms and conditions and tap “start”.
- On the next page, update the Samsung Galaxy Apps and after completion tap on the first option that you tapped earlier on.
- After tapping on the option, you will be directed to the Samsung store. While in the Samsung store, tap on the search icon at the top of your device’s screen beside the three dots and search for “Samsung internet browser”.
- Download the application and after complete download opens the application.
- Tap on the search bar of the browser and search for “albastuz3d.net” and click “Go” on your Samsung J6 mobile phone keyboard.
- Scroll down and tap on two options labeled “Android 8 .apk” and “FRP bypass. Apk” in order to download them.
- You can view the downloads in the downloads menu by tapping on the three horizontal lines at the bottom right of your Samsung J6 mobile phone.
- After complete downloads, tap on the “Android 8. apk” and install it. After successful installation, tap on “Done”.
- Thereafter, tap on the “FRP bypass. apk” to install and open the application after successful installation.
- After you open the application, you will be directed to a page asking for a password. On this page, tap on the three dots at the corner of your Samsung J6 mobile phone and select the option “Browser sign-in”.
- You will then be asked for an email address. Now here you can insert ANY email address with the correct password and wait for the page to load.
- After the page has finished loading, restart your Samsung J6 mobile phone by pressing the power key.
- Click on “next” on your Samsung J6 mobile phone and keep doing this to each and every page but “skip” where necessary.
- Congratulations!!! You are all done. You have successfully bypass FRP on your Samsung J6 mobile phone with those few and simple steps. You can now continue using your Samsung J6 mobile phone normally again.