How to Bypass Google Account (FRP) On Samsung B130
December 19, 2019
What is FRP/Factory Reset Protection
Factory Reset Protection (FRP) also known as Activation Lock is a security feature to protect your Android device from unauthorized access. This was introduced on android devices with android version 5.1 and higher.FRP is automatically activated when you set up a google account on your device. Once FRP is activated, it prevents use of a device a factory data reset(hard reset)until you login with the same google account or gmail account.
Bypass Google Account (FRP)On Samsung B130
- Let’s Begin FRP Bypass On Samsung B130
- Remove SIM card, if your device has.
- Connect Wi-Fi connection first to your device.
- Go back to very first “Welcome or Start” screen.
- Insert SIM Card.
- After inserting SIM card, you will see screen of “Enter SIM Card Unlock Pin”.
- Now Remove SIM Tray.
- Press “Power Key” immediately after you see message of “CHECK SIM/SD card Tray”.
Note: You have to press power key as soon as you receive popup window of “CHECK SIM/SD card Tray”, and this message will appear only after you remove SIM Tray.
Ø Now you will have only black lock screen.
Ø Insert Blank “SIM Tray” without sim card.
Ø Just press “Power Key” again, after that you will see popup message of “Not Signed in” same as shown in the video below.
Ø Swipe that message to right, and then tap on “Notification icon”.
Ø Tap on “Notification Settings”.
Note: If you see popup message of “Update SAMSUNG Internet”, just tap on “CANCEL”.
Perfect, now we can easily download Samsung frp bypass applications for FRP Bypass All Samsung Galaxy.
- Download Samsung FRP Bypass app:
- Type in address bar “Download Top Samsung FRP app“.
- Visit search result that belong to “https://albastuz3d.net/”, see below image.
- Download the 2 applications.
- Wait until downloading finish.
- After that, tap on “Bookmarks” from your internet browser.
- After that, tap on “History”, and then tap on “Download History”.
- Install Samsung FRP Bypass app:
- Tap on “Google Account Manager ”.
- Wait few seconds until you receive “Samsung Internet” popup window.
- Tap on “Settings”, and then enable the option of “Allow from this source”.
- Now tap on “Back key”.
- Tap on > Next > Next >Install > Done.
- Tap on “Account Login” app to install it.
- Tap to > Install > Open.
- Now you will “Retype Password” screen, simply tap on “3 dots” from top right corner & select “Browser Sign-in”.
- Now you will have “Google Sign in” screen.
- Sign in there with your any valid gmail account to bypass google account All Samsung Galaxy.
- After restart your Samsung Galaxy Android device & complete initial setup to access your device easily.